Wednesday, June 27, 2018

So You Want to Know About The Environment


I received the book "So You Want to Know About The Environment" as a surprise courier from my brother. Reading it wasn't in my plan. Out of curiosity I went through few pages to understand the context of the book but once I started I could not leave it in the middle.

This book written by Bijal Vachharajni is a delightful and informative read. This is a must read for people who wants to know about Climate change, Food, Waste, Water and Wildlife. Book gives enough information to understand the linkage between our habits and changes in environment. It communicates clearly that its up to us to save our planet and each of us are able to make some contribution from our end to keep our environment green. Author should be appreciated for bringing the facts with lighter notes, stories and jokes. I sincerely wish that this book should be added as part of curriculum for children. This will inspire them and everyone, to bring change that will save our Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment